Monday, April 11, 2011

Who Spies Easter Bunnies?

The photos from my Easter sessions will be rolling in now. But this one has to be my highlight (so far - I have a few more sessions scheduled for next week!).
Addie is the easiest session I've ever had.  She really knows how to work it. She was coming up with the poses and simply "allowing" me to photograph her.  I will say tho, her strongpoint is not her ability to strike a pose for very long.  She demands a very quick snap of the button and she's on to the next pose!




This last picture will be in my memory forever.  This was the perfect sunlit path so I was so excited when Addie said "I want to go walk on the path."  As she got into it she seemed a little timid so she went and got mom and dad.  They came and we were all telling her to go walk down the path.  I was just about to say "go run as fast as you can to the end and then come back" to see if that would work when I saw something...not sure what...but at the very far end of the path (can't see it in this photo).  It turned out to be a Bobcat.  Needless to say, we quickly exited this section of the park and drove somewhere farther away!  I didn't even turn around to take his picture.  I'm still reeling from the fact that I almost fed little Addie to the Bobcat. And I have a whole new respect for studio photography! 
The reason this post is titled "who spies Easter bunnies" is because when I showed up to this site there were about 10 little bunnies running around. I hoped to get them in some of the photos I took (but they never came back).  So I believe Mr. Bobcat was in fact "spying" the little bunnies....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful little girl and great photos!

    ReplyDelete